What we got...

So Saturday we went and bought our living room furniture.

We still need to get stuff for our bedroom and stuff for MFG's sister's room. We also need to get a washer and dryer. Those are really important and we kind of forgot about them this weekend. Whoops.

I think I'm going to get MK a day bed for her room. The room is on the smaller side and if I eliminate the idea of getting a trundel to go underneath, she'll have some storage space, and by going with the daybed, we will have room for a dresser, night stand etc. Although I'd like to get a nice daybed, I'm a little weary of her dog chewing on it (he's managed to chew on one of our dining room chairs, our papasan chair, and her very expensive, super cute purse), so I think I might opt for a nice metal frame that he can't chew. We'll see.

For now, since this has taken me hours to get this far, which is so little, I'll leave you with some pictures of what we got! We also got an end table, but I couldn't find a picture of it. And yes, the couches are brown and the rest of the stuff if black. The bf picked out the couch and insisted it will be okay. Yeah, we'll see!


0 comments: