Numero Uno

So here I am... Ms. Anonymous blogger, for now, and I'm going to try and keep it that way.

Let's just say, blogging about who you work for and about a person that screwed up royally, doesn't go over well with H.R. or with management or the person that you were talking about. I mean, how could I not rant over a girl that I worked with that happened to be a single, 23 year old, with a two year-old and a four year-old, that did a fraudulent cash advance for over the non-customer cash advance limit and didn't even get written up, but was defended because she popped a kid out of her cooch at the age of 18? To top it off, the bitch got a raise! The other girls that I worked with and I busted our asses more than she ever did and she was the one that got the raise. Yes, I'm going to blog about it. To top it off, my blog was private and open to "friends only." None of those friends were people I worked with. So, how did HR and management find out about this? Is your company allowed to "steal" your passwords and use them to read something that is "private." I wouldn't think so, but I was in South Carolina, so I hope that explains a lot.

Anyways - so here's my new blog with a domain name that is a nickname my boyfriend of over four years calls me. Mush, mushmush, and musheroo. He may have chosen that because I fight the bulge and I am a chubber... or more "thick." It sucks because he's tall (6'6") and has an athletic physique AND loses weight if he doesn't eat large amounts of food. It's not fair I tell ya.

This is a place where people I know and have stories about will have nicknames, but remain faceless (no pictures)... where I can post what I find interesting... pictures of projects that I complete (since I will be a homeowner shortly). While I will try and remain anonymous to the public, I'm not positive that mean I wont share this blog with friends. There just won't be anything IE) names or pictures of me or my friends that would indicate to the public who I am.

This is quite a lame first post, but I had to start somewhere.

Hopefully I won't be judged on my misspellings, bad grammar, and run on sentences! They happen and they will happen a lot.

0 comments: