It's official.

I will be the last to be married out of all of my friends. No joke. No exaggeration.

Seriously, two of my friends got engaged yesterday in San Francisco.

Although, one has been with her boyfriend for maybe a year now, the other friend has been with her man since we were in high school!!! (It was definitely her day!)

I know my boyfriend wouldn't have bought a house with me unless he intended in spending many years with me, but that still doesn't mean he wants to marry me.

Maybe he wants to forever be "girlfriend and boyfriend."

Sometimes I just don't think men understand how important the commitment of marriage is to women. And it's not just "being engaged" to be engaged, or "being married" to be married. It's so much more than that.

But I won't elaborate, I'll just end my sob story now.

0 comments: