Tuesday the 14th and 1660 days.

In five months, G and I will have been together for five years! He told me that he wouldn't make me wait more than five years for him to make an honest woman out of me... *Le sigh*

It's gorgeous out this morning and I throughly enjoyed walking to work this morning listening to Lisa Loeb's Firecracker (1997?) album. (Some sample songs below!)




I went to Body Pump last night and I'm surprisingly not sore. I thought for sure I would be, because I pushed myself really hard and my legs were shaking at the end of the class!

Due to the weather being beautiful today, we're BBQing with K&J and baby D this evening.

I actually a little bummed because I wanted to start the running club our gym offers on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and 6pm, but G complained that it would interfere with the BBQ plans. Thanks for being supportive honey!

I have to add that G knew about my running group prior to planning the BBQ, but like usual, he didn't acknowledge my telling him about it and therefor has decided that it's be that ruining his plans, not vice versa.

Whatever.

Hopefully Sunday I'll be going riding. The season is coming to a close TOO quickly. Hopefully my co-workers will go too and I can tag along with them!

2 comments:

Kristan April 14, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Lisa Loeb is awesome, that album in particular!

I hope you're telling G all this stuff too? Or that he at least reads and thus knows (although that could be considered passive aggressive, lol).

Kristen April 14, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

I got that CD as a birthday present when I was in high school (I think). I still love it to this day.

G does read my blog... so while I am being apssive aggressive, he knows! Lol. I may just go running anyway to spite him! Hahaha.