via e-mail (this started because as of today, until further notice, we get to wear jeans to work every day!!!):
- Jeans for all you Jelly Beans starting immediately ~ enjoy
As you know Ned has decided to leave this up to the discretion of each department’s Director and as much as I would love to have everyone wear jeans…jk
We do ask that you leave the t-shirts, flip flops, hot pants, leather ponchos, etc…at home though. Still dress like you care. Fair enough?
Do we want beer this afternoon?
- I won’t even be here, but is that really even a question?
- That’s a dumb question…of course we want beer! And margaritas J
I just got the nicest leather poncho too. Can we maybe have leather poncho day once?
Will take beer in the afternoon also.
- A.A. has offered to run and get beer at noon so let me know if you have a special order. If not it’ll be half COORS LIGHT and half bud-light crap. Cool? I don’t think we have the proper equipment here to make Margs though
- Proper equipment? What about those that like them on the rocks? I can stir with my finger
- High Life?
- Coors Cutter for G
Never in a million years will that beer get in my fridge.
I know what someone’s getting for their birthday.
- But it’s the champagne of beers
- That’s only because those that drink this crap don’t have any idea what champagne is.
- G isn’t even 21 yet. I don’t know why he’s responding to beer emails.
- Just because I look 15 and get ID’ed at rated R movies doesn’t mean you have to hate.
I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what it means McLovin’
G got ID’d at Griff’s to make sure he didn’t need the kids meal.
- There are tons of things to joke about, but Griff’s is not one of them.
- I agree the Griff’s challenge is not a joke.
- Back to the margaritas….N will be bringing us a blender….so A-we may need some ice too J (I don’t think we have enough in the freezer, but I’ll go check).
- And I think we have a request for
too J Corona
- I got 3 dollars I’ll put towards anything that isn’t bud or coors
Hmmm…$3 can get you some salt and ice.
Any objections to just buying Coronas w/ limes today? This way we don’t have to worry about K (<---me) putting her fingers in everyone’s drink, G and A getting angry drunk off of O.E., and A passing out at her desk drunk on Tequila
- You state these possibilities as a bad thing…part of me thinks…could be fun.
- I’m down for
’s! I’ll save the margaritas for when I get home J Corona
- Corona’s sound good
- Mike’s Lime is almost as good as a marg
And why don’t you think we are nice drunks?
- What’s with all this talk about Mike DiC and his lime?
- Very good. Ok, everyone empty out your change drawers and give your “donation” to Allison. Whatever the difference is I’ll cover.
- O.E. can turn a choir boy into a Hell’s Angel.
- A-we will need Coronas AND Mike’s Lime though J