Taralyn, Taylor, Tiff, Brina, Liz, KristAn... my loyal followers...

I need your assistance!

Please go here to my buddy's blog (because she is awesome, funny, honest, beautiful, witty, and generous!) and help her (and her fourteen kiddos)
name their two new kittens! (Please do not comment here, but rather on her page.)

I recommended Oscar for the orange guy and Popeye for the little grey one.

At work (from the cat lovers AND haters), I've received:

Beavis and Butthead
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern (Rosie and Guildie)
Snuggles and Prickles
Bert and Ernie
Snaggletooth and Dirt
Ig and Ook

And since I asked for it, my male co-workers have unfortunately obliged. I've also received:

Optimus Prime and Megatron
Ren and Stimpy
Salt and Pepper
Sugar and Spice
Angel and Demon
Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid
Bonnie and Clyde
Donnie and Marie
Iggy and Mr. Jones
Emilio and Estivez


6 comments:

Sandi April 16, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

I was so sad when I saw this in my reader. I thought you had forgotten to name me as one of your followers!

thanks for the Link. I have you in for four entries
1 tweet
1 following
1 commenting
1 linking.

I hope you win!

Kristan April 16, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Mission accepted!

Unknown April 16, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Awww!! How about i dont name them how about i steal them...those are seriously the cutest kitties ever...i want one!

~Taylor

Taralyn April 16, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Whateve K!

Kristen April 16, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

@Taralyn - Forgive me! Please??? It's been corrected. I'm just a moron at 8am! I went through my "followers" list anyway... and you don't follow me butthead! I follow you, even though you still don't have an RSS feed!!!

Taralyn April 16, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

I do follow your blog, it's just private :)