G's 30th Birthday...

As much as G would've liked to travel out of the country for his 30th birthday, it wasn't realistic for us to try and get passports in a month. (We realize that we need them, and are going to get them, we just don't want to pay to overnight the application and passport, plus pay an additional $60 to expedite each one. )

So, our other options have been taking a trip to the Key West, FL OR taking a road trip to Yellowstone National Park, to Boise, ID, to Moab, UT and then home. That would make for four days of driving and one FULL day at each destination. If we take out Boise, then we'd have two days at each destination... but ultimately, it's up to G.

As much as I'd love to sit on the beach in the Florida Keys and go deep sea fishing and snorkel, I would also love, love, love to see the wonders of Yellowstone National Park! We will see what G chooses.

What do you think? Where do you think we should go? Where in the United States have you visited and found beautiful, amazing, and worth visiting?

(On on unrelated note, did you notice the path of travel makes a heart? I'm such a dork!)

4 comments:

Kristan April 20, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

I looooove Yellowstone, but I've never really done the Keys so I can't compare.

Unknown April 20, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Of course im going to tell yall to come to Charleston!! I know G hates it here!! oh well! and yes you are major dork for the heart comment!

TLN

Taralyn April 20, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Yellowstone all the way!! I've been wanting to take C there. I've been a few times and it's amazing. Old Faithful smells though.

Taralyn April 20, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

and when you drive through Salt Lake City you must, must, must stop and eat at Cafe Rio. There are a few in SLC, so look it up!