He's Just Not That Into You

Shhh, I'm not supposed to tell, but G took me out on our "date night" (because we never have any alone time anymore, everrrrrr) to see He's Just Not That Into You.

The previews made it look awesome (at least to me it did), but while I did enjoy the movie a lot, it still didn't like it as much as I thought I was going to.

It was super cute though and it had an ending I hope G picked up on. (Hint, hint babe: Ben Afflek's character!)

Tomorrow is G's sister, K.M's, birthday. She'll be 26. Quite the old hag... juuuuuust kidding!

She said she wants to go and see a movie (probably Coraline) and go get fries up in Boulder at Spud Bros. YUM!

G has to work Saturday and Sunday (insert sad face here). So Saturday will be spent with K.M. on her b-day and Sunday might be spent with K.H. getting pedicures. I sure do need one with this dry weather and with my feet being shoved in snowboarding boots every weekend.

Eh, my life is boring, what can I say.

1 comments:

Kristan February 23, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

Oh, I wanna know how Coraline is!