T.M.I...

Aunt Flow went missing for two months.

Nope, wasn't pregnant. I know that for sure.

I can say that wasn't going on, but I can't tell you what was.

Aunt Flow hid December and January. I thought the first month it was because G's sister K moved in with us and my cycle was "syncing" with hers.

That was a big NO last month.

Lately, I've had a ton of zits too. This is coming from a person of clear skin her whole life, thus far.

I just don't get it. The only thing I can hope is that everything is back to normal and that my body and face has it's act back together.

Gah!

2 comments:

Sandi February 11, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Too weird! you are too young to be getting messed up hormones. I hope you figure it out. Are you positive you aren't pregnant? Have you peed on a stick?

Kristen February 11, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

I definitely peed on THE stick! Haha. Although we're not trying and G doesn't want kids now, I can't wait, so you bet I checked. Alas, no luck. I couldn't say what's going on... I only hope it's over. This has never happened to me before!!!