Analytics, of the Google kind.

Yes, I have Google Analytics installed.

I don't have a ton of readers, but I am thrilled to see where the few are visiting from! I've seen a few pop up from other countries, but I think those may be a fluke when someone is browsing through different Blogger blogs, and end up on mine on accident. Who knows!

I'm having a conundrum.

I don't know if I want to continue hosting my blog through Blogger or if I want to switch to WordPress.

I'm trying to weigh the pros and cons, and I'm just not good at this stuff! I want to be able to have something like sub-pages (profile/about me) and not have everything on one page. At the same time, I like how easy everything is to use on Blogger (although I've had quite a time changing my template).

What do you use?

7 comments:

Sandi February 12, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Blogger. Because I am too dumb to use anything else. I agree with you though, I would like all those little things I see on other peoples blogs.

How fun is the analytics.... I get about 500 hits per day. 51 countries and and 49 states. and the same ten people comment. What's up with these people who don't want to say hi? I would love it if everyone who popped in said "hello"

Kristen February 12, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

500 hits a day is awesome! :)

I get, maybe 10. Hahaha. I am your Denver, CO follower!

Kristan February 12, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Wow, 500 is great.

But anyway, they each have their benefits, but I admit, I heart WordPress!

You could always try out a private WordPress for a bit and see how you like it.

Tiffany February 13, 2009 at 2:13 AM  

I use Blogger too. But I'm just starting to blog on there.

Sandi February 13, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

I KNOW you are my Denver girl! I make sure to follow and love my regulars!

Kristen February 13, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Hi TIFF!!! Good to see you on here!

@Kristan: I've read quite a few tutorials on how to switch from Blogger to Wordpress, but I don't think I'm web-savvy enough to pull it off. (I'm referring more to wordpress.org).

@Sandi: I'm jealous you're in warm, sunny (but smoggy) CA. My family is all up North in CA. Here I am in sunny, but c-c-c-cold CO! :)

Sandi February 13, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

I don't have smog. I am too far south for the smog. I just have the gorgeous warm sun!