What I'll be missing...

See the girl in the pink shorts? Yep, that's me, after running a 10k (aka 6.21371192 miles), up and over the Cooper River Bridge.

I will not be in attendance this year, much to my disappointment and my friend's disappointment. I love that run. I love having 65 year old men and 6 year old children alike, pass me up! I love the challenge. I love hearing people ringing cattle bells for all of the runners. I love having people on the sidelines cheering you on. I love having an audience. I love the atmosphere.

I just can not afford that damn plane ticket.

Grr. Double grr. And triple grrrrrrrr!

I just can't get over that I'm not participating this year. I want to be there. I love that run (even if I did get mad diarrhea 20 minutes after this picture.) Lol.

2 comments:

Kristan March 31, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

LOL. T.M.I!

But the shorts are really cute!

Anonymous April 10, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

you should find some cool races in your area! I bet the weather is much more favorable for running there than in permanently humid SC. I ran the Ford Island Bridge 10K here... hahaha... not quite the same! We were joking all week about doing 'the bridge run'.