Like it's my fault...

Did you know that I'm in control of the weather AND my employer's decisions?

Bet you didn't and I bet no one else did, because I certainly didn't until a couple minutes ago.

Apparently, G did though, because he's giving me a hard time about having to pick me up.

Due to this:

my employer has requested that I take a half day and leave early (since I took the bus), to ensure that I have a way home since 1) I opted to not take them up on their offer for a hotel room to stay downtown tonight and 2) because this weather is not suppose to let up for quite some time.

Unfortunately, because I choose to take the bus to save money on gas and parking, the bus that I normally take only runs in the morning and in the afternoon.

Therefore, I have to take another bus to another park-n-Ride that my car is NOT parked at. Therefore, G has to pick me up (and have it interfere with his day), take me to get my car (another couple miles down the road) and is making a major stink about it.

I didn't do this on purpose. I'm not trying to ruin his day off. This was not my choice. I'm doing what I'm told.

Gah, what is it called when guys have their version of PMS. I think it's called "someone shit in my cereal this morning."

And I'm glad to report that I'm lost almost ten pounds. Hmmmpf!

3 comments:

Sandi March 26, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

I hope it was you that shit in his Cheerios if he told you were overweight. He deserves everything that's coming to him!

Be safe in the snow! I'm sitting on my porch in the sunshine!

Taralyn March 26, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Wow, Tell G to grow up and start treating you with some respect. I would slap C upside the head if he acted that way or told me I was overweight. He knows better. Get home safe K! xoxo

Kristan March 26, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

LOL to Sandi!