TGIF

I am so glad it's Friday.

Tonight G and I are going to see Watchmen at the IMAX theatre (local AMC). Movies are our thing... and I think we see a movie every 1-2 weeks! I think the movie looks good and I'm excited to see it. I hate that I've already heard reviews of people not liking it. People are too overly critical about movies and it drives me crazy!

E flew to Seattle this morning after booking a flight last night. KK, who flew to Denver last Wednesday and was at the cabin last weekend with us, invited him to go to to Whistler to spend the week with her and her family. E has know her for about a month and a couple weeks now... but he wanted to go. I guess I can't judge him, seeing that I decided to move with G from California to South Carolina after I knew him for three weeks. (That's a whole other post...)

What does this mean for me?

I have the whole flippen' house to myself all weekend. G has to work during the days on Saturday and Sunday and I think K does too. Either way, I am hoping for a quite weekend where I can do my thing without having to work around, move around, talk around another human being. I talk on the phone for eight hours a day... and frankly, I don't care if I go from the time I wake up on Saturday until I see G in the afternoon without talking. Well, I talk to the dogs, but that doesn't really count as carrying on a conversation.

On a random side note - I am ready to have children. G needs to hurry up and be ready... my bilogical clock is ticking and I'm sooooo ready.

2 comments:

Sandi March 6, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Testing ...Testing.... the new email set up? I hope this works better for you.

When you comment the next time I post I will see if you hooked it up for "in reply".

When you emailed me yesterday, and said your name, I was like "WHO the Hell is this?" Oh Mush, 4 year girlfriend. How sad I only know blog names!

Yea for being ready to spawn! NO greater thing in the world!

Kristan March 8, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

We saw Watchmen too! What'd y'all think? My guess is most people were expecting something less philosophical, which led to their disappointment when Watchmen got all deep.

I LOVED Rorschach!