WTF mate?

When G's sister lived with us... things in the kitchen disappeared.

First it was our plastic thingy that was used to cover plates so that they didn't splatter. She decided to make popcorn ON the damn thing, melt it, and throw it in the trash. Did she tell us she did that? No. How did I find out? It was in the trash. Did she replace it? Heck no.

Next it was our Japanese rice bowls (that we used for ice cream). She got all jacked up on a handful of Xanax (WINNNNER!!!) one night, stumbled into the kitchen for ice cream, grabbed and dropped all four bowls, broke two, took one of the non-broken ones and put the other three back. Did she replace those? Not heck no, hell no.

Next it was a measuring cup. Who knows where or why it disappeared, but it did, and I don't lose stuff like that. I'm an organized freak, and G doesn't cook or bake, so naturally, I blame her.

So because we were missing a measuring cup, I bought a new set. It was a nice, orange, Kitchen Aid set. All of a sudden, one was missing again. WTF??? Again, like before, I blamed G's sister.

Today, I was checking out her Twitter pics... and guess what I see? My missing orange measuring cup!

Seriously? Seriously! Why don't you go buy your own $3.99 set at Ross?

I'm sorry, but I HATE this girl and she will never, ever be family to me, ever. I will never forgive her for anything she has done to G or their family. She's a shitty sister and an even shittier family member.

Oh yeah, what else? When she decided to just "take off" and not tell us she was moving out she decided to take our towels that she had been using while she was at the house.

El cheapo. Those weren't yours either.

2 comments:

Kristan August 28, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Wow. I don't know how people can do stuff like that. I can't imagine having to put up with them...

Kristen August 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

There was a reason I have NEVER had a "roommate." Because I really can't deal with other people's crap!!!