A new goal, like usual.

Twice in two weeks I managed to run two six-mile runs (well one was 5.5).

Still, these were the first times I've chosen to run that distance without being registered for a 10k with a timing chip.

I would like to complete two to three six-mile runs per week.

We'll see how that works out.

You can follow my runs at:

The Nike+ website.

My favorite thing about the Nike+ website? You CAN'T lie about your run. You have to run it to log it. I love it! What kind of sucks is that for a while, because I don't have the Nike+ shoes for the chip, it didn't work accurately for a while. So, a few runs have horrible average times and for a long time I just didn't use the darn thing. It says I've run 50-some miles, but I swear, I've run more... a lot more. I finally bought a pouch that holds the chip and velcros under your laces. It works like a charm, and luckily, after mapping my run and such, I've realized that I don't need to calibrate my chip... it's accurate!

1 comments:

Kristan August 26, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Nice! I'm impressed. I can barely run 2 miles. :(