Resignation...

So a co-worker in Myrtle Beach who we will call A, decided to read my MySpace and tell her manager, C, that I was leaving, and called our West Ashley branch to tell them as well. The West Ashley girl, L, told AB and their boss D, and then D called DR, who is our branch manager right now.

So the other day, I had AB, D, DR, and C asking me if I was leaving the bank.

Well, cat's out of the bag now.

It's unfortunate people found out the way they did, but it happened. So, now my employer has a two-month notice of my resignation.

Man, I can't wait for Hawaii.

1 comments:

Anonymous April 9, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

Stupid people. Although it's unfortunate, the way you tell the whole story makes me laugh. It must be the fact that you're calling them "effing blabber mouths". hahaha Well, I guess two months notice won't hurt. Enjoy Hawaii and forget about work!!