Non-product of the Day

G told me yesterday that he had run some errands and picked up some needed necessities that were were running out of, one thing being toothpaste.

He didn't get home from work until 12:30 this morning, so I was a little confused when I couldn't find the new tube of toothpaste this morning.

Can I tell you why I missed it on the counter?

Because I wasn't looking for a can of shaving cream, that's why!

If you saw that on your counter, would your first though be "Oh! There's the toothpaste!"? Please tell me I'm not the only one.

It's some new stuff called Aquafresh Iso Active. It's supposed to help whiten teeth (yeah right), but I did ask G to buy it.

So I used it.

WOW. It tasted like canned air smells. I started brushing and my initial reaction wasn't "mmm, minty." It was more "wow, could my mouth taste more like I just finished huffing a can of aerosol?"

Advise for the day: DON'T BUY THAT SHIZZ.

0 comments: