One of my most favorite videos ever!

Until I ate lunch today with V at work, I had completely forgotten about this video.

We were eating lunch and I noticed that she only had one acrylic nail left on; The thumb nail.

So we got to talking about how every other nail will fall off on it's own, but you can never get the thumb nail off no matter how hard you try. Then we started griping about the metal-spinning file that they always cut your cuticle with and the shitty stuff they put on your cut cuticle that burns like the Devil. We went off on a tangent, and then I was reminded of Ms. Anjelah Johnson. She's a hilarious girl that has the best stand up act that sums up just about everyone's experience every time they go to get their nails done and a Vietnamese nail salon. Enjoy!




0 comments: