Wordpress.

I am tired of Blogger and would like to move to wordpress.com.

BUT I know nothing about redirecting my domain to wordpress or how to change name servers, etc. Or how to rehost the pictures and videos that didn't come over when I imported my LJ and Blogger posts...

Grr.

I may just have to stick it out here.

Does anyone know if you have to actually PAY to redirect to your own domain? Maybe I'm missing something...

G starts his new schedule today. He'll be working Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 10am-8pm. I'm happy to say that now I get whole. entire. Sundays with him!

We have continued spending mass amounts on money on landscaping and planting... whew, is nesting the expensive part of buying a home! Lol.

Thank goodness it's Wednesday. That means Body Pump for me... and halfway through the work week. I'm hoping for gorgeous weather this weekend so that we can grill out on the back porch and put our new, gorgeous, slate table to use! :)

Happy hump day all!

5 comments:

Kristan May 6, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Shouldn't have to pay to redirect your own domain. Where/how did you register it?

Kristen May 6, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

It's through godaddy.com. I just can't figure out how to change it! I'm SO frustrated!!! I've found a lot of directions, but no such luck of anything working yet. I'm stumped! Oh yeah, your icon is too cute! :)

Kristan May 6, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Thanks! :)

Okay, I use GoDaddy and WordPress too, so I might be able to help. I'll email you.

King of New York Hacks May 6, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

I can't figure that stuff out either...I feel like Charlie Brown.

Kristan May 8, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

Hmm, I sent an email to your gmail - did you get it?