On the bus.


It's early and I'm writing this on my phone.

Please forgive the typos and missing contractions! Lol.

The women on the bus will not shut up. Lord ladies, it not 6am yet... Yack, yack, yack... A hotel for camping? The dirt in my flower beds is so dry. WTF? Is this necessary talk? I think not.

I'm sleepy! I ran to Coors Field and back, from work, Monday and Tuesday. Today is my day off. I get to enjoy lunch and I am taking a glorious nap when I get home today. 

My two thoughts for today:

Why can I pick smokers out by their skin?

And why is my face breaking out still? I've had more zits in the past year than all 26 of my other years combined. WTF? Grr.

Well, I'm going to stop typing and enjoy my Ziggy Marly!

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Kristan July 15, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

Maybe it's meds? Change in, new ones, or lack of old ones?