Again, I'm here, I'm alive...

and no, I haven't abandoned by blog (although I feel like I have).

Since I got back from my too-long-of-a-visit to South Carolina I have been training for my new position at work.

What is my new position? I'm technically considered an NSCC (National Security Clearing Corporation)/Financials Representative. What does this mean? It means I send and receive wires. Reconcile our NSCC settlement. Reconcile our ACH debits and credits. And run reports, reports, and more reports and then send them out in e-mails, all day.

Guess what though? I LOVE IT! Do I love it because I don't get bitched at my mutual fund shareholders everyday? Sort of. I love it because I have a LIST (I love lists!!!) of things I have to do every day by a certain time... It's very O.C.D. of me to enjoy putting all of my papers a certain way. Highlighting certain numbers on certain reports every day. And formatting e-mails a certain way every day. It's numbers and papers and e-mails that I get to make sense of and organize! I LOVE my new position!

However, there is a downside... always a downside. What is it? I have zero time to blog anymore... ever. As we speak, I am taking my lunch break to say: "Hello Sandi, Taralyn, Taylor, Tiffany, Sabrina, Liz, Brianna, and KristAn... I'm here!"

I start work at 6:15 every morning now. Wake up at 4:45. Leave the house by 5:25. Catch the bus at 5:41. Get downtown at 6:07. Get to work by 6:13. The very last thing I want to do when I get home, is get back on the internet, unfortunately. Plus, I've just been so darn tired trying to adjust (which will happen eventually).

Well, I'm off to pee and get some more water... maybe socialize in the break room a little.

I miss everyone. I wish I even had some time to read, but I don't have time for that either. Poop.




5 comments:

Sandi June 9, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

HI MUSH!!!! I missed you. I am so glad you stopped in for lunch! You truly are a friend. I am currently suffering in the June gloom of So Cal. I hope it's sunny where you are.

Kristan June 9, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Hiiii!

Well, I guess between not wanting to live and loving blog, or loving life and not wanting to blog, the former is the better option. I'm glad you're enjoying your work (and I do find its OCD appeal quite amusing). :)

Tiffany June 9, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Hello Lovely!
Don't worry! I still love your face!
Glad you like your new job! But I am so disappointed that you didn't enjoy your trip to SC! Haha! I can't wait to leave Seattle and move back to Charleston!!!

Unknown June 9, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

While you are in the pooper, send us a text!! I'll reply with what I'm doing in 140 characters or less!!

Unknown June 11, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Well, well, well... nice of you to come back to your blog friends.

And I'm kidding. Missed you too!! Terrific about the job, even though it steals blogging time. I agree with Liz's comment right above me... quick, two-second posts are fine too!