Le sigh, I'm stuck inside today.

It's currently around 70 degrees outside right now and I couldn't tell you what I would give to be able to be outside today, hiking with G and the doggins!

70 degree weather in Denver, mid-January, is unheard of. We're suppose to set a record today that was last set in 1950. I don't get it; South Carolina got snow yesterday and we've got the warm sun. Granted, Colorado does get a TON of sun. The state averages 300 days per year of glorious sunshine. To think, when I told people in Charleston that I was moving to Denver, the assumption was that it was snowing, freezing, and cloudy all-the-time. No offense to anyone, but I'm so glad I don't live in the south anymore!

On another note, next week (in eight days), I will be 27. Ick. I don't want to get older. I know 27 is not old, in fact it's still young. That's just one year older though that I don't want to be. It's hard to believe I was 22 when I met G! I want to be that age again so badly. I loved 22 and 23! I was 22 and G was 25. Wow. He will be 30 in May!

Right now we're trying to plan a trip to Cozumel for his big 3-0. Hopefully everything works out and he will have a rockin' birthday!

0 comments: