Day 1572.

This evening G and I are headed up to Breckenridge for the weekend with his friend B.

If I could have my way, I wouldn't be going. It's not because I don't want to spend time with G, but more because 1) I don't want to hang out with B. I understand he's single, but when you blow your friends off to hang out with Colorado's "Most Eligible Bachelor," and his douche-bag roommates, it doesn't fly. I like to think that the people you associate yourself with are an example of who you are and your character. The first time I met "Colorado's Most Eligible Bachelor," he was hanging out with a married woman and his douche-bag roommate justified what he was doing telling me that it wasn't on his roommate, that it was on this married woman and that I didn't know what she was going through, so I shouldn't judge her either. I'm sorry, but if you have a ring on your finger, you shouldn't be, literally, hanging on another man. Keep your clam burger closed honey. So B continues to spend time with this douche bags. Maybe he thinks hanging out with a bunch of single guys will help his game. Hello, do the math here B. More single guys just means that whatever women are out, have more of a choice to pick over. Smooth move Ex-Lax. Now to 2) We had friends visiting for a week and the whole time it was "go-go-go."They just left of Tuesday and I've had a busy week working some O.T. after my regular hours. To be quite honest, I would enjoy a nice quiet weekend at home, not spending $30 in gas to drive up there for a night. 3) I have a sinus infection. I can't even begin to remember the last time I had one, but I feel like poop. Having the Mucinex booger stuck up in your head doesn't make for feeling top-notch. 4) Lastly, I'd just like G to want to spend time with me and not have to "do" something all the time. I want him to relax and be content spending time at home, cooking dinner and watching a movie.

No matter what I want or how I feel physically, or how I feel emotionally about going, we'll still go because it's what G wants. He always gets what he wants and I if were to tell him to go on his own and hang out with B, he'd turn it around on me telling me that I would be being selfish and that if I don't go, he won't go. And it's not that he wants to go up to Breck to spend time with me, it's because he wants to hang out with B and go boarding. So seriously, why in the heck does it even matter if I go? Fact is, it doesn't.

Gah. I didn't start the morning off right anyway, and not wanting to waste my time this weekend isn't making me feel any better.

Did I mention that because G couldn't sleep this morning, he made comments and poked me until I acknowledged him? What the hell?! My alarm went off and I wanted to snooze a bit longer, so I tried to. The next thing I know, G is whispering comments and poking me. He'd wait for a reaction, and when I didn't do anything, he'd make another comment and poke me again! What the hell x2. So I annoyingly asked him "What?!" and why he was bugging me. "I can't sleep," he says. Well thanks for poking me for a reaction because you couldn't sleep. Sheesh. So I shat on the idea of snoozing for 10 more minutes and just got up. Grrr.

1 comments:

Sandi January 16, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Hi friend-

Thanks for following my blog! I love your dogs! I had a boarder collie for 4 years. She was a monster!